Rockr wooden treasure chest that you can build by yourself. It is a DIY craft and also a storage container for small items or jewelry. You can set a three-digital password and keep items safe.
*Due to customs policy wax may not be included in packages.
- CUSTOMIZED CODE: You can choose one combination from 810 sets of codes (listed in the manual).
- DUAL STORAGE SPACE: Use the knob and code to open the box. You can put small items in it safely. And there is also a hidden space on top-lid which you can rotate the gears.
- EXQUISITE DESIGN: Delicate gears and precise cutting with beautiful pattern. It will be a perfect decor for your home or office.
- PERFECT GIFT: Best gift for family or friends on birthday, Mother's Day, holiday or Christmas.
- Assembled Size:100*124*85 mm (3.93*4.88*3.34 inches)
- Packaging Size: 240*330*40 mm(9.44*12.99*1.57 inches)
- Wood Pieces: 123 pcs
- Series: Mechanical gears
- Weight: 800g
- Assembly Time: Around 5 Hours
HOW TO SET YOUR PASSWORD?
- FRONT: This rotary knob is used to enter the password to open the box. The password is set at the time of assembly. After assembly, the password cannot be changed. The password is a three-digit number. There are 1,000 digits between 000-999. You can set 810 of them as the password, but 190 of them cannot be set, please refer to the manual for details.
- BACK: There are two holes in the back that can insert the key, open the box and rotate the key so that the inner tray can open and rise.
- TOP: Rotate the gear to open a small space at the top.
- BOTTOM: At the bottom you can record the password you set, and their laser engraved the way of dialing the password:
- anticlockwise 2 circles to digit 1
- clockwise 1 circles to digit 2
- anticlockwise 0 circles to digit 3
- INSIDE:There's a little tray inside to keep your little secret or surprise for somebody!